Bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
Participant
Registered On: July 20, 2015
Topics: 32

It was nice to see the Denmark team stand and give five seconds of clapping whilst the England team didthe knee thing, this method of Denmarks looked very respectful,
andlooked very proper, and also did not annoy people that do not want to see it happening before every game. Very good action by them, and well done.

Iron-AweIron-awe
Participant
Registered On: June 21, 2017
Topics: 2

Any gesture before a game supporting the anti racism movement in sport is very welcome whether it be taking the knee or showing support through applause to the team taking it. Applause before a game is used for many things such as remembering a famous player now passed on or a gesture of appreciation to some long standing fan or club member. The knee represents the anti racism cause and therefore is unique to that and that is why it should stay and that’s why players who voluntarily take it should be applauded.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
Participant
Registered On: January 3, 2014
Topics: 55

Another Tory idiot….

INEWS: Tory MP Lee Anderson ‘sticks by’ one-man boycott of England as Euros captivate nation

https://apple.news/ANzqi8dSyTG-JBAUFaeuIdQ

BobbyGmeisterBobbyGmeister
Participant
Registered On: January 12, 2014
Topics: 12

You’ve gone too far Big J, dissing ABBA is unacceptable!

Johnboyj charles
Participant
Registered On: January 5, 2014
Topics: 6

I started this forum some weeks ago, I think we have established many different oppions on the subject and I respect everyones right to theirs. However I think it’s now passed its sell by date and its time to put it to bed and move on to supporting our beloved Scunthorpe United and holding the board of directors to account.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
Participant
Registered On: January 3, 2014
Topics: 55

Apologies accepted!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
×Close