PLAYER RATINGS V CARLISLE

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace PLAYER RATINGS V CARLISLE

• Author
    HeathHeath
    Participant
    Registered On: August 5, 2017
    Topics: 17

How about 56 seasons, does that qualify for your exclusive list even if I have different opinions to yours?

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 61

Nowhere in my comments have I said I like 1 up top ! That is why I advocate 442 – check back.

I don’t like team selection based on the opponents line up ! These says defensive attitude. What I did applaud was the efforts of the players who battled away to keep the lead – how is that endorsing 1 up top ?

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

Yes heath, you know it does my friend, as I stated, even if you are a first year supporter of the club, you are a true member of the true supporter club, it makes mewe happy to see fans comments on here, thats what forums are for mate, it is nice to see friendly and different views of each fan.

How are you Sanfran, when you stated Watson 10 points and 9 points for the other ten players, I assumed that you agreed with team selection in a team with one up front, I agree that they deserve 9 out of 10 foreffort, but we will not win many matches playing those tactics..

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 61

Bartonscorpion ! This is the last time I will answer such a stupid assumption of yours I never have wanted 1 up top, never liked 1 up top. I have repeatedly said 4 4 2 that means exactly that 4 4 2.

The line up indicated Loft and Hallam as 2 up top, it then went to a 1 and 1 – didn’t like it then or anytime in the future. It is more of a negative formation that sets up to deal with the opponent. As opposed to making opponents dealing with what we do.

Finally I would rather watch a team of battlers than witness some senior pro’s let down others who are working for the shirt.

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

Yes Sanfran I fully agree with you on the matter, I am fully awar of your views pal, but just got the ideathat you had enjoyed the game, personally I thought that the guys gave endless effort, but it was not enjoyable for me to watch, and even worse that we were the home team!!!! take care.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.