Play off tickets

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Play off tickets

• Author
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 88

What makes you think the league the league even knows what Moody as said, and I’ll turn it round why hasn’t he put it on the Owp. Don’t get me wrong he might be right I will remain sceptical until announced.

So you’re saying ‘he might be right’ but you clearly don’t believe him and are going out of your way to smear him. Nice.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 52

There’s a fair amount of moaning on here, it’s nothing compared to twitter, one guy has stated that the club not selling tickets until the National league will allow them to will knock “500+ off the attendance”.
    I’m unsure how he knows this and furthermore why would the club who are desperate for every penny they can raise do this on purpose?
    As I stated earlier, any genuine supporter who genuinely wants to be at the game will be!

It really isn’t rocket science to understand, unless you’re being a contrarian for the sake of it?

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 22

Anyway..
    Jerry has just questioned someone on the Facebook group who said tickets wouldn’t be going on sale straight away, despite the club confirming it.

To quote Nelson Muntz “Ha Ha!”

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 28

Maggie didn’t do U turns but The National league do!
    What are some of going to moan about after Monday?

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 52

Common sense prevails.

Well done to the moaners

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Well done James and fellow staff for putting pressure on the NL to get them released earlier, if that’s the case.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 149

Well surprise surprise tickets go on sale as per every other season,
    Looks like Scunny got the wrong end of the stick again they aren’t exactly the brightest bunch down there.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 72

If it was because of the club, why do they continue to say it was because of dialogue with the league authorities? It would be easy for the league to refute, so it seems pointless to make stuff up.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Exactly what have the National League had to refute unless they read the Scunny Facebook or Bru.
    We are the only club in our league to know it’s position in the semi’s and we only found that out on Saturday and yet by monday morning someone goes in the club shop and asks the question when do tickets go on sale and gets that stupid answer, do you really think that dialogue had begun that quickly and to us alone. And From a club that posted we were at home to Cleethorpes town in the lincs cup on the OWS when if they could have being bothered to read the rules they would have realized we were away.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

The club and James Moody have repeatedly said that they were initially rejected earlier sales and now have said that the change came after dialogue with the league. All on public platforms and with information that puts responsibility on the league. The club and James have to be the most risk taking and idiotic people to think they could get away with lying, since the league could just say this isn’t true (since they would not want to be held responsible for something they weren’t), over something that really isn’t worth this kind of hassle over.

Despite your claims, Facebook and twitter are hardly niche websites tucked away where people can’t see them. People have been sued for lying and spreading nonsense on them. Why risk being made to look like idiots by the league, or even potentially taken to task for lying over justifying some policy that would put extra pressure on staff just to print tickets with the known opponent on? Or for some worthwhile prank where they could giggle at stressed fans trying to get tickets for a game with two games to go? It seems the simplest explanation is that the club are telling the truth.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Nothing on the time lines, the rule book or Scunthorpes previous Siderite, I guess there no persuading you.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

No, I don’t go off baseless speculation over a motivation to lie which makes no sense.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

So Rules that both sides have to abide by are baseless, Lol.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

No, the idea that Moody and the club are not being truthful is, based off unrelated incidents in the past that prove nothing. lol

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

Nothing changes

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 393

Nothing changes

Are we still run by a fraudster?
    Fact 1 somebody asked the club when ticket sales start,they were told 25th

Fact 2 James Moody elaborated when asked the question and told whoever he wa stalking to that it was the leagues decision,
    Fact 3, the club have announced that they have manged to negotiate with the league and tickets can now go on earlier
    These are the facts, anything else in conjecture
    I would like to point out the rules do not specify that tickets must be sold on a Monday, bloody rubbish Iron

fans6464

what do the rules say about when tickets should go on sale?

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

As l said nothing changes same people still moaning

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

The rules say nothing about when they should go on sale 64 that’s my point, they’re so benevolent they even allow season tickets to be sold even when the club don’t even know which league you will be in the following season,though rule 10:3 says the home club must provide tickets to the away club 4 wks before the fixture and any fixture arranged shorter than that the home club must provide tickets as soon as practicable. Would seem strange if they went against that policy and that’s why I am sceptical no matter what Moody or Scunny have said.

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 121

What’s the percentage split?
    Tickets purchased on the internet.
    Tickets purchased in person.

fans6464

So somebody has to decide when they go on sale,as there’s no way the 4 week rule can apply here ,they cannot be breaking any rules surely by following the league’s lead,As the league are the ones running the competition they will have final say and therefore SUFC have to take their lead ? So you’re spewing bile for the sake of it because you are bitter at being wrong., they’re not breaking any rules by following the league’s lead are they?

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 121

Taylor Swift shifted 2.4 million tickets in 24 hours for her ‘The Eras Tour’ last year.

If we sell 8,000 in total – her network shifted 300 times more in a mere 1,440 minutes.

1,667 tickets per minute.
    28 tickets a second.

Shelling peas!

4 mins 46 seconds to SWIFTLY shift 8,000 tickets!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

As a mere humble shop steward (have I mentioned I was one before I can’t remember) if our management come with that we’d just ignore them, and besides sod all what could my management or the national league in this case do about it . And that’s taking they were stupid enough to say that in the first place.
    I have a feeling we’re not going to agree whatever either us come up with he ho.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 15
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Wtf Scunny quoting National League rules how professional of them.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

You’re obsessed!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

On a serious note Deerey shall you able to get to the playoff and hopefully playoffs.

BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2017
    Topics: 4

I’m not a season ticket holder but just bought two tickets online. Fill your boots!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

After reading that Need I say anything more.

BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2017
    Topics: 4

You should be ecstatic after crying that they wouldn’t be on sale until Thursday.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.