Manurenited

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Manurenited

• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 59

It’s a joke.
    Clubs should be made to operate within their means and in the black.
    Almost a billion pound hanging over the club.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65131177

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

They won’t be because they are the darlings of the media, City get slammed in the press and their financial spending is deemed unfair but their owner could match any of their debts many times over due to his vast personal wealth. Financial fair play wouldn’t have been thought of if Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool were still the big boys winning most trophies most seasons but there not the leading trophy winners now in terms of volume over the last few seasons hence the fair play rule invention. No time for any of em really because the ethos of the game went out the window when the Premier League was formed and the game became all about money. It will never change until a time the Government of the day brings in proper financial regulations governing football and that won’t happen whilst capitalism is God and the pigs keep feeding in the money trough.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 154

All will be ok Ironawe when the Qataries take over and have all that wealth they’ll be just like city Newcastle and the like, not what I really want but like all else f all I can do about it, though I’ve never had sky football to enable them, from comments on here lots of posters do though do you?.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

No never had sky or BT or whatever subscription channels there are out there, just pay my licence like most folk and put up with Lineker and Co on a Saturday night, accompanied by a fine malt so it’s not all bad 🥃

1 user thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.