Jai Rowe

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Jai Rowe

• Author
    Bartoniron66Bartoniron66
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2017
    Topics: 56

I was impressed with him at defensive midfield when he came on today so maybe we have found a holding midfield player as it looks like Kenyan is going to be out again.

On that point it was brave of Keith to admit he made a wrong decision and sub the sub (Hackney) when many would have stuck with it to save face and gone on to lose the game.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    mickwestMick West
    Keymaster
    Registered On: April 4, 2014
    Topics: 5

It’s all about opinions. I thought he was bloody hopeless.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 83

I thought he was alright but he’s a RB after all. I hope Kenyon’s ok for the next match.

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 35

I agree, it can’t be easy for a right back to fill in at defensive midfield. All said he did ok..

IronSteveSteve
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 0

It’s all about opinions. I thought he was bloody hopeless.

Completely agree!

Been struggling in his natural position and is even worse at DM. Think he touched the ball once and gave it straight to them and then clattered a player and got booked.

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 62

Jai confidence was wrecked before Keith Hill arrived. Gradually improving, he will get there.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Topics: 97

Hard to judge a player when they’re chucked on late in the game to solve a specific problem. I didn’t think he looked out of place though.

PaulSanfran49
    Participant

Hard to judge a player when they’re chucked on late in the game to solve a specific problem. I didn’t think he looked out of place though.

Jai was doing well until mastermind took over, trying to make him a CB and at the same time wanting to make Tom Pugh a RB. Mr Hill will occasionally have players out of position but explain why. They never got that previously.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Topics: 97

Do you not think Rowe would make a good CB San Fran? I think it might be his best position ultimately but happy to be persuaded otherwise.

PaulSanfran49
    Participant

No because he looks uncomfortable there. The RB / RWB is ideal for him because of his pace and crossing ability. Sadly he was rarely allowed by the ex-manager to get the experience because he kept dropping him, as he did last season with Hornshaw. Then look at what was done with O’Malley and Pugh in recent times.

2 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.