It’s only a hunch ..

Iron Bru Forums Non Football It’s only a hunch ..

• Author
    dandaherron@yahoo.co.ukJust Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2014
    Topics: 8

…but I suspect that 64 isn’t keen on the Tories. Loves a bit of fishing though, by all accounts.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 88

Who IS keen on the Tories JI? Are you?

Participant

Secret ballot in our election for a reason, Deerey. Abuse of those with different political views always a threat.
    Happy to tell you …in this ‘safe space’ where my following statement is unlikely to ‘trigger’ an ideologue activist .. that I’m not keen on the Tories. They won’t be getting my vote.

My ‘hunch’ above was only a tongue in cheek observation of 64s relentless postings to try to generate some interest in a forum that, as predicted, has narrowed down to a hard-core who pretty well share the same outlook on a range of issues.

Hope that doesn’t elicit too much outrage … though the mere presence of my moniker on a post now seems to be a red red to Gurney et al, no matter what pearls of wisdom I am sharing. JI is the new Bucks … as well as Les of course.

ps On a train from Leeds to London and a bit bored. That’s my excuse.:)

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Bet Kings Cross will be full to busting today JI when you arrive, good luck in all that hustle and bustle.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    HeathHeath
    Participant
    Registered On: August 5, 2017
    Topics: 17

“My ‘hunch’ above was only a tongue in cheek observation of 64s relentless postings to try to generate some interest”.

Rather than post yet another “about me” response you could post a response to some of Fansy’s openers. They are important issues, aren’t they?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Secret ballot in our election for a reason, Deerey. Abuse of those with different political views always a threat.

Aye. Always the threat of some right wing Christian evangelist hassling me on my supposed neo-Marxist liberal elite ‘worldview’. Ha ha.

Happy to tell you …in this ‘safe space’ where my following statement is unlikely to ‘trigger’ an ideologue activist .. that I’m not keen on the Tories. They won’t be getting my vote.

Thank goodness for that. They’re despicable.

My ‘hunch’ above was only a tongue in cheek observation of 64s relentless postings to try to generate some interest in a forum that, as predicted, has narrowed down to a hard-core who pretty well share the same outlook on a range of issues.

Not true. I don’t share many of the same views as those on here i should imagine and vice versa.

Hope that doesn’t elicit too much outrage … though the mere presence of my moniker on a post now seems to be a red red to Gurney et al, no matter what pearls of wisdom I am sharing. JI is the new Bucks … as well as Les of course.

Okay Cassandra.

ps On a train from Leeds to London and a bit bored. That’s my excuse.:)

Safe journey mate. Enjoy the smoke.

GurnelistaGurnelista
    Participant
    Registered On: April 2, 2014

JI is the new Bucks …

Jihadi, you once called BI “a cussed, prejudiced loony”
    Hmm…

Participant

There goes that ‘dossier’ again, Gurney. How many volumes does it run to …and how much time do you spend perusing it?
    (In this case I suspect your facts are faulty.Are you sure I wasn’t quoting you?)

GurnelistaGurnelista
    Participant
    Registered On: April 2, 2014

It’s called memory JI.
    Instead of following nuts online, try getting more in your diet.

Participant

My preference has always been for nuts and fruitcake, Gurney. Better than sour grapes.:)

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I’m trying to eat more fruit and nuts. Apparently they’re very good for you. Certainly better than goat burgers

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017

Almonds, Pistachios and Macadamias best nuts for brain power, you should order yourself a couple of tonnes JI.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.