Reply To: PLAYER RATING SCUNNY V COLCHESTER

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace PLAYER RATING SCUNNY V COLCHESTER Reply To: PLAYER RATING SCUNNY V COLCHESTER

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
Participant
Registered On: July 20, 2015
Topics: 43

I am in the 5% also.

Possibly our best home performance thi season, certainly in the top 2.

Colchester got away with one and they know it. Anyone who has played in games where your team is comfortably the better side but the ball just wont go in.

9 times out of 10 the opposition goalkeeper has a great game and the other team score the one time your defence goes to sleep.

Worse teams than Colchester were spanking us a month or two ago.

Yes, maybe our second best home performance of the season, I must agree with you on this point, but could that be because we have only won two home games out of twelve played, and one of them we got battered by Carlisle but some how got the three points.

My main point when saying fans must be pissed off is that a tea that had got max points from the last two matches, and scored seven goals in doing so have all threee forwads dropped, and although the defence played really well, the same cannot be said for the three replacements, Taylor, Green and Jarvis who in general were bloody dire. Can anyone of the 5% point out why this is acceptable, because I cannot., it was bloody stupid, and the result reflects his stupidity.