Registered On: July 20, 2015
The fact is that it has been started, but the likeyhood of it being completed is practicaly nil, the reasons bein.
1. Many clubs will go into liquidation before very long..
2. This virus will get worse and affect many players.
3. There is no financial reason to continue for league 1 & 2 clubs.
4. After awaiting seven months for support from the EFl NO PLAN HAS COME FORTH.
5. The greedy Premier clubs would sooner small clubs went bust rayher than give any help.
Financial problems will sink clubs within two more months, once this starts with one or two clubs, many more will follow.