Registered On: July 8, 2014
A load of hot air and bluster…
What I take from it is the following:
1. Profits from the apartments will be used to develop the ground and training facilities
2. The ground and training facilities are owned by Coolsilk
3. Improved facilities will likely lead to higher rent
4. Anyone who wants to buy the club will be forced to stay a SVS unless they provide a ground and facilities of an equal standard.
5. We will have to eat a lot of carvery to fund the playing squad.
The only real beneficiary from this whole debacle is Coolsilk. Not that much to get excited about!