Registered On: December 25, 2013
2nd GK played. (Not too badly.)
4th best and 5th best CBs played tonight.
Best striker out.
Lone striker? – How often has this worked for the Iron in the last two decades?
Square balls and pushed backwards 95% of the time – the other 5% is long hit and hope.
Watch how Carlisle moved the ball forward.
Off the ball movement was desperately poor.