Reply To: PLAYER RATING SCUNNY V HARROGATE

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace PLAYER RATING SCUNNY V HARROGATE Reply To: PLAYER RATING SCUNNY V HARROGATE

BigLeftToeBigLeftToe
Participant
Registered On: June 6, 2017
Topics: 4

Howard – 5 – can’t remember him making a save and really needs to be commanding and come off his line more.
Clarke – 6 – decent, will only get better with game time.
Onariase – 7 – defended well but too many aimless hoofs to nobody.
McGahey – 6 – not his best game, only really did the basics.
O’Malley – 7 – first time he’s made me think we have a prospect here!
Gilliead – 9 – class above.
Spence – 9 – must have broken up play around 20 times and led by example in our high tempo press which was great to see the whole team doing well!
Beestin – 8 – looked classy tonight.
Eisa – 9 – a constant threat when he’s on song as he was tonight (let’s ignore the shocking corners).
McAtee – 8 – looked the McAtee we know he can be, great pass for Eisa’s first.
Loft – 6.5 – decent enough and actually managed 1 or 2 passes that found a teammate.

Jarvis – 7 – thought he did really well after coming on, the ball definitely sticks with him a lot more than it does Loft.
Taylor – 6.5 – definitely better being further up the pitch.
Rowe – N/A – not really involved in the game enough to give a rating.

Cox – 9 – please let this be the proof that 442 is our best formation and anything else is garbage. Each player knew their role, the team played with the most tempo I’ve seen this season and pressed really well. Harrogate are very much a kick and rush team but I think our press forced them into this much more than they would have liked. I don’t think the scoreline would have flattered us if we’d have scored 8 tonight…more of the same please!