Home Forums Non Football One of Those Dumbass Client Change Denying Websites

Bucksiron
    Participant
    Topics: 270
    Replies: 4966

I’d welcome people’s views on the conclusions drawn from this dumbass, right wing website:

What Global Warming?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 235
    Replies: 10410

“I’m not a programmer. I’m a financial analyst that can program. Really I just transform data.”

Hmmm!

Fifty Pence
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 242

The author of that blog, Zoe Phin (previously called Robert), also states “The Earth is flat”, and has also claimed there is no evidence for evolution. Not one of your stronger arguments BI.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 1538

And he wonders why we question his expertise on this, when he falls for such people.

Northumbiron
    Participant

And I wonder why he needs to start a separate thread!

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 1572

I seldom follow links and didn’t follow the above one. Reading the thread title I assumed BI’s ‘clients’ wanted out! 😜

It’s our time.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 3709

I await BI returning to try and convince us that the Earth is really flat. Surely one if not the biggest PR challenge he has been tasked with.

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 99
    Replies: 3392

Just done some rudimentary research. Ha ha ha ha! My word, a flat earther he or she is! Is this the sort of source you’re using for all the other climate change denying threads?! You maniac!!!

Deereyme66
    Participant

I’ll give a view on it though – steaming pile of horse manure. Sorry, that’s not fair on manure. It has some good uses

Iron-awe
    Participant

The more steaming piles around the more the climate suffers. 💩💩💩

Bucksiron
    Participant

You really are an ignorant bunch. Check your facts, not just some twaddle from one of your silly websites.

I’ll repeat yet again, what are your views on the conclusions drawn?

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

“Check your facts, not just some twaddle from one of your silly websites.”

You mean one of those silly sites that says the Earth is an oblate spheroid/round or that evolution is real, unlike this meticulous one dedicated to real science which says otherwise?

TwoWrights
    Participant

“ignorant lot” and “client change?” 😋

It’s our time.

Fifty Pence
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 242

BucksIron,

Trying to find a bit about the source of the link you provided, shows the type of “silly websites” your source inhabits. When reading their posts, you can certainly see certain similarities with a certain BucksIron – a superiority complex, a faint understanding of some science (Zoe Phin knows some basic physics, but not how to apply them) but none about the subject matter and a tendency to call people idiots if they disagree with the original post.

Another quote from Zoe Phin:

“We are offspring of aliens. We are aliens. We came to this planet and the environment changed us. The aliens don’t eat their own.
    To think we’re the only ones and the first ones is ridiculous.
    The standard evolution story is just a circular reasoning story, and nothing more.”

And if anybody thinks evolution might be true, is automatically labelled an ignorant *&$hole. The same approach is used on every other minority (from a scientific point) viewpoint, just as BucksIron does.

Deereyme66
    Participant

“We are offspring of aliens. We are aliens. We came to this planet and the environment changed us. The aliens don’t eat their own.
    To think we’re the only ones and the first ones is ridiculous.
    The standard evolution story is just a circular reasoning story, and nothing more”

It’s the source that keeps on giving! This has to be your worst gaff yet Bucks!

Now let’s see how good at PR you really are. Ergo, get out of this one.

This is hilarious. What’s Alcy’s take on it I wonder?

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 1579

He will be busy trying to find a link that’s more stupid than the one Bucks posted. It’s like a mad right wing nutters arms race.

May the best nutjob win!!

Surely there’s some voluntary work they could be doing? Any suggestions?

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 1579

Or maybe a hobby that doesn’t involve any commie bashing to take their minds of all this climate stuff?

Iron-awe
    Participant

I sense a, ” it’s impossible to have a sensible discussion with anyone on this board “, moment approaching, my hereditary alien ESP tells me this.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

And now those pesky arsonists have caused storms to hit Australia!

5 users thanked author for this post.

TwoWrights
    Participant

And now those pesky arsonists have caused storms to hit Australia!

Thanks button pressed as the post made me smile. I alone decide what posts I like, and ‘those’ that don’t like me issuing thanks can get stuffed.

It’s our time.

Bucksiron
    Participant

Come on guys you’ll have to do better than that.

Harvard professor George Mackey said the following about John Nash: “How could you, a mathematician, a man devoted to reason and logical proof… believe that extraterrestrials are sending you messages? How could you believe that you are being recruited by aliens from outer space to save the world?”

I’m not comparing Zoe Phin with John Nash but there’s a fine line between genius and madness. That stuff you’ve come out with is more about philosophical argument than logical reality — and Zoe Phin’s unbelievably argumentative.

Btw, NI, there’s nothing remotely unusual about people from one area crossing over to another. In marketing there are loads and loads of physicists while a lot of biology’s now being studied by physicists.

Stop side-stepping and answer the question. What are your thoughts on the conclusions from the link?

Deereyme66
    Participant

Most rational respectful people would hold their hands up at this point and say ‘you know what, you’re right, I didn’t realise this person is a complete wacko, a crank, who thinks the earth is flat and that we derived from aliens. I take it back, here’s something a bit more credible’. Only Bucksiron has the audacity to not only refuse to acknowledge this person is a nut job, but grip his spade even tighter, digging, faster and faster!

Forget this charlatan who changes his or her name every once in a while (you can’t seriously expect anyone to analyse and give a view on that nonsense!?) and show some humility. Wow, this person has a lot to say about not trusting peer reviews too. Now which poster do we know who shares that view?

It’s all making sense now.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Deereyme66
    Participant

What’s your view on Uri Geller Bucks? Genius or mad b******?

Northumbiron
    Participant

Btw, NI, there’s nothing remotely unusual about people from one area crossing over to another. In marketing there are loads and loads of physicists while a lot of biology’s now being studied by physicists.

?????

Have I just wandered into a parallel universe?

Bucksiron
    Participant

She doesn’t think the earth is flat, Deerey, what’s being referred to is a way of modelling energy exchanges by effectively turning the spherical earth into a flat projection. This is what I mean when I say that people need to check their facts.

As for trusting peer reviews only a complete fool would do that. Again, check your facts.

NI, there are loads of physicists in marketing now. Come on, keep up!!!!!!

Marketing Science Starts in Physics Class

Even I — yes, stupid Bucksiron — use all sorts of statistical techniques used by physicists on an everyday basis. This is the whole point of what I keep saying — you need to look at the data to understand this stuff.

Now instead of these, frankly, daft comments please could someone answer my OP??????

Iron-awe
    Participant

Surely the fact you regard a lot on here as fools and yourself as stupid you have answered the question yourself without the help of fools. You really need to get out more if you believe that confused complicated mass of PR hokum is anything other than ridiculous?

Deereyme66
    Participant

I think you really have lost it Bucks. I genuinely believe that.

Gurnelista
    Participant
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 987

Probably so DM, tho’ I reckon threads like this are best ignored. They’re just done for attention. It’s a bit like a naughty kid who’s been chastised everywhere else on the board, having a little hissy fit and throwing toys around to annoy his parents.

Bucksiron
    Participant

This thread is a classic example of how the man-made global warming brigade address counter arguments. It’s a technique also familiar to those on the hard left, perfected by Gurnelista who never does anything else but attack other people.

The plain truth is that you don’t understand the argument being made in the OP. You then come out with all sorts of ridiculous accusations, made entirely out of context, to hide this fact.

What’s so ironic about all of this is that if you look at the claims being made by climate ‘scientists’ and those who support them they’re even more absurd than the ones you’re coming out with above. Take the recent example of “hottest decade on record”. At face value this sounds apocalyptic, which of course is the intention.

The reality is that “on record” means back to around the mid-nineteenth century and there’s a huge amount of evidence that the world was much hotter within the past 2,000 years than over the previous decade. Suddenly the apocalyptic argument falls flat on its face. Of course this doesn’t fit with the man-made global warming argument and so it’s conveniently ignored by those whose agenda it doesn’t suit. So much for good science.

I’ve said on many occasions that I couldn’t care less what the “usual suspects” come out with on here and this is yet another classic example. Of course you could look at the OP and argue the point except that I doubt you’re capable of doing so. Instead, you just come out with the usual personal attacks and “away with the fairies” comments. As always these say a great deal more about you than about me, so carry on by all means.

Iron-awe
    Participant

Buck’s if that’s what you really believe then don’t post it, just because a few on here think it’s crap then just except it. If you believe you are somehow mentally superior as a result of this crap then by all means go away and massage your ego some more. Your sources have been questioned, other people aren’t buying this bull poop, it’s how things are just deal with it as best you can without being so patronisingly insufferable. Its nothing to do with left wing techniques of any other ridiculous analogies you want to come up with, ” don’t understand it”?, do you actually understand what is taking place all over this planet on a regular basis that is outside what is regarded as the norm? No?, didn’t think so, you crack on producing crap links and others will treat them as ” they see fit ” in ” their opinion “. Now jog on back to your crackpot websites and keep analysing.

The topic ‘One of Those Dumbass Client Change Denying Websites’ is closed to new replies.