Home Forums The New Blast Furnace Iron-awe Avatar

mistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 415
    Replies: 8207

click on top right hand corner where it says hi Iron-awe

click on edit my profile

find a picture you want to use and save it, it should go to pictures/documents

on edit my profile press change profile photo

click on select your file

when the file explorer opens find your picture and select it and press open and it will show in your profile page, crop your picture using tool supplied and then click on the disc and it will say if it is successful and a minute later you will have your Avatar.

cassidystash
    Participant
    Topics: 175
    Replies: 3603

I’m as thick as pig **** when it comes to technology Iron-awe but I followed micks’ instructions and ended up with the best avatar on this board – no excuses!!

3 users thanked author for this post.

mistertonmick
    Participant

I had forgot about that CT.

and it is a good un.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 3694

Got there eventually Mick, was it worth it? but thanks anyway. This is my vintage 1978 Guild DM25 Acoustic guitar, the second love of my life ( better put wife and kids first). Unlike the Iron it delivers everytime and the only thing it gets wrong is down entirely to the person playing it. Being an Iron fan I tend to play a lot of blues licks on it, although it does a mean version of the Beatles ” Blackbird” when I’m in the right mood.👍🎸

mistertonmick
    Participant

It certainly looks better than a blank space.

Matt what happened to the United badge you had as standard a couple of years ago that you put on instead of the blank space.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SST

waltersleftfoot
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 305

Hi mick I must be as thick as the preverbile done everything you said got to the part where I cut the photo click on it and noyhing happens,but technology left me behind years ago,what am I doing wrong if anything ?????

mistertonmick
    Participant

I presume you mean you got to the part where you downloaded your picture and you got to the stage were your picture was in the disc ,if you were just click on the picture and that should disappear and it will say successful and a minute later you should have your avatar.

Sufcruleok
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 188

So Iron-awe, now we all know why you like to pick at others comments….you are a plucker 😂😂😂😂

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 3694

So Iron-awe, now we all know why you like to pick at others comments….you are a plucker 😂😂😂😂

Yes, although I draw the line at pheasants!!!😂😂😂

mistertonmick
    Participant

so that is two avatars which is good to see, waltersleftfoot if you have a picture you want putting on and you can’t get it to load contact SST if you email him the picture via a attachment he can do it for you,he did it for me once because I had a issue which resolved itself after a windows update believe it or not, you can also do it with gravatar but this is the easiest way, all you have to do is follow the instructions I have given you which comes clear onscreen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.