THE-99%
    Participant
    Topics: 634
    Replies: 3240

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1485

Why do you think no one replied to this post 99%? Sorry, that’s a question, not ‘slinging around the usual words’.

alcazar
    Participant
    Topics: 107
    Replies: 3039

Because its the simple truth?

Why do YOU think no-one responded?

Deereyme66
    Participant

Because it appears to be juvenile gesturing at best, clumsy in its execution? Beacuse it’s pointless to compare what happened back then to the lies of the Brexit campaign now? Because it appears as though he’s just discovered that disgrace through a vanity publisher and rather than make a point, rather arrogantly expects other posters to work it out for him?

Please explain what you mean when you say people didn’t reply because it’s the simple truth Alcazar. Try and do it without capitals, it’s not necessary and does nothing to win an argument for you. Just makes one appear pedantic and petulant. Just to add, if it was the simple truth, why did you wait for me to raise the question days after it was posted before replying to it yourself. You leavers really are getting desperate. Anybody would think you’re slowly realising you’ve been conned.

Deereyme66
    Participant

alcazar
    Participant

Because it appears to be juvenile gesturing at best, clumsy in its execution? Beacuse it’s pointless to compare what happened back then to the lies of the Brexit campaign now? Because it appears as though he’s just discovered that disgrace through a vanity publisher and rather than make a point, rather arrogantly expects other posters to work it out for him?

Please explain what you mean when you say people didn’t reply because it’s the simple truth Alcazar. Try and do it without capitals, it’s not necessary and does nothing to win an argument for you. Just makes one appear pedantic and petulant. Just to add, if it was the simple truth, why did you wait for me to raise the question days after it was posted before replying to it yourself. You leavers really are getting desperate. Anybody would think you’re slowly realising you’ve been conned.

ah, sorry, thought it was you remoaners who were desperate.
    the lies of the brexit camapign? You mean like the one about the £3k it would cost every man, woman and child if we voted out? the one about needing a mini-budget? the one about the millions of job-losses the minute we voted out? those lies?

i think your slip is showing, buddy.

ps: no capitals.

pps: why do capitals bug you lefty remainers so much? they are used to stress a particular word. that’s all.

ppps: we’re still going. lol

Deereyme66
    Participant

Not left yet buddy :)

1 user thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 1212

How long before you go Alccy?

THE-99%
    Participant
    Topics: 634
    Replies: 3240

the “official” leave campaign was run by and for wankers in fairness alcy. So sad as there was so much more to discuss than immigration ,which should haver been a side issue at best

2 users thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 1212

the “official” leave campaign was run by and for wankers in fairness alcy. So sad as there was so much more to discuss than immigration ,which should haver been a side issue at best

I see now why you have such an affiliation for the leave campaign Fansy, my apologies!!!

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 196
    Replies: 7965

The only thing that’s desperate is the situation we’re in.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 866

And the knobheads keep digging deeper.

Grieve won the vote to reduce the time from 3 weeks to 3 days for May to reveal what she will do when she gets defeated again in the vote on Tuesday.

3 days! It will take less than 3 minutes for her to reveal Plan B.

Plan B is Plan A!!

Clueless.

alcazar
    Participant

And the knobheads keep digging deeper.

Grieve won the vote to reduce the time from 3 weeks to 3 days for May to reveal what she will do when she gets defeated again in the vote on Tuesday.

3 days! It will take less than 3 minutes for her to reveal Plan B.

Plan B is Plan A!!

Clueless.

They do….and yet they cannot, or will not see that their repeated failure to embrace Brexit is causing more damage than Brexit ever could.

Do you suppose we could have won two world wars if half the country were frightened and refused to oppose Germany?

Because that’s what remain are doing: showing a weakness thst others are exploiting.
    Time you all grew a pair.

Deereyme66
    Participant

Ah yes, the Leavers default position. If in doubt, hark back to a golden or noble era. Often inappropriately.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 751

And to blame everyone else, rather than take responsibility for a decision they made. I fail to see what difference it would make if people who supported remain were more optimistic; the inherent issues would still remain regarding us having to choose between remaining part of unions like the customs union, but having no voice, or crashing out entirely and the subsequent damage to the economy which would be apparent with that.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 196
    Replies: 7965

Do you suppose we could have won two world wars if half the country were frightened and refused to oppose Germany?

With all due respect you’re talking about things that happened 70-100 years ago. The whole point of a united Europe is to ensure that such catastrophes never happen again. And it’s working.

To go into isolation mode, detached from our closest neighbours is a retrograde step that will set the country back half a century.

Utter madness!

4 users thanked author for this post.

porphyra
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 107

Remain Utd v Brexit Albion – Final of The EU Challenge Cup
    The lineups

Blair (safe as houses – he’s got plenty)

Campbell (aggressive but dodgy)
    Mendelson (good at lying deep)
    Starmer (works hard on positioning but lacks authority)
    Gerhofstadt (indisciplined and far ranging)

Branson (would command a high transfer fee)
    Junker (promoted to first team beyond his capabilities)
    Clarke (ageing but remains tricky)
    Cable (under pressure from younger players)

Lineker (remains crisp, works hard for fans’ approval)
    Selmayr (transfer irregularities remain outstanding)

Coach – Corbyn (not sure what system to play)

V

Davis (plays out from the back [benches])

Leadsom (jockeying for position)
    Daltry (won’t get fooled again)
    Botham (all-rounder with presidential capabilities)
    Duncan Smith (beware the quiet man)

Dyson (hoovering up midfield)
    Fox (by name, sly by nature)
    Martin (little more than a pub player)
    Farage (out of contract player but manoeuvring for a better deal)
    Rees-Mogg (cultured but outdated)

Johnson (bullish and erratic but not a team player)

Coach – May (under pressure from the opposition)

Result – Score draw – going to penalties

3 users thanked author for this post.

Heath
    Participant

“Frightened and grow a pair”. First and second world war? Fight in them did you?

Thanks Alcy for your totally moronic post.

What’s with all this frightened crap? Are you going to send your yellow vested racist mates round to sort me out?

Deereyme66
    Participant

Well Chris Failing is bricking it. Either that or it’s scaremongering. I’d say probably both but I don’t think he’s capable of getting that right either.

Heath
    Participant

Posted just as I was starting a thread on the brain dead Grayling!

alcazar
    Participant

What, you aren’t frit Heath?

Do me a favour,you’ve been shiteing yourself ever since the vote.

Members of my family fought, and died in both wars, irrelevant id day, but you asked.

The point is that you remainers are making gaps in this countrys armour that the EU is exploiting.

Your weakness is being seen as the country’s weakness by financial institutions.

We had the vote.
    You lost.
    We should now move forward together.
    Anything else is daft.

alcazar
    Participant

Posted just as I was starting a thread on the brain dead Grayling!

That’d be your fourth?

Got a thing for him?

Deereyme66
    Participant

Do you think the sickening way Owen Jones was physically and verbally abused today by Brexiters is acceptable, or ‘tough, part of the job’? If you don’t know about it, Google it and see for yourself

Deereyme66
    Participant

Should he just man up Alcy??

Heath
    Participant

Shocking news, Alcy had relatives that fought in the war. He is so unique.

He even thinks he knows what frightens me. Certainly not Brexit and definitely not Mr Big Chops Alcy.

Deereyme66
    Participant

British pork chops? Bloody hope so :)

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

What, you aren’t frit Heath?

Do me a favour,you’ve been shiteing yourself ever since the vote.

Members of my family fought, and died in both wars, irrelevant id day, but you asked.

The point is that you remainers are making gaps in this countrys armour that the EU is exploiting.

Your weakness is being seen as the country’s weakness by financial institutions.

We had the vote.
    You lost.
    We should now move forward together.
    Anything else is daft.

How are they exploiting it? The EU would not have been more likely to forge trade deals on our terms if we were more ‘united,’ they would not have had different concerns over maintaining the integrity of the union, and this would have put us in the same position to us now. Besides, it’s not our responsibility to automatically agree to what the other side says, this is a democracy, so if there has been a failure in Brexiters winning over remainers, then that’s the fault of the Brexiters for not selling their side well enough. And with the deceit, shambolic planning, lack of plans by some and cluelessness over the issues Brexit would entail I don’t see why we should be expected to forgo obvious concerns and support Brexit, just because it would make us less divided as a public. Brexiters voted for this, they should own it, everything stems from them, not from remainers not being convinced that they were wrong in the face of intimidation from the yellow jacket brigade and obvious flaws in the UK’s Brexit planning.

Gurnelista
    Participant
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 696

Where’s Lesgeo? Les, you’re a man who enthusiastically endorsed the pro-UKIP puff pieces in the Huff. and elsewhere. You also enjoy a drama, be it on the football field or in politics, and maybe even in the court room. So, what do you make of the current UKIP comedy, and the tragedy playing out in Westminster?

alcazar
    Participant

Do you think the sickening way Owen Jones was physically and verbally abused today by Brexiters is acceptable, or ‘tough, part of the job’? If you don’t know about it, Google it and see for yourself

Of course I think it’s poor form.

But I didn’t notice anyone on the remoan side getting upset when Sir Nigel de Frage was getting similar treatment on a daily basis from remoaners.

Unless, of course, you know better.

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant

You may be surprised, alcy, but I agree that the hounding of Farage was wrong.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.